Ever wondered what exactly a termite inspection covers?
At GC Pest Control we recommend you book a termite inspection every 12 months as a preventative measure to ensure termites have not invaded your home which could lead to thousands of dollars’ worth of damage.
Our fully licensed and insured Termite Inspectors conduct a thorough, visual termite inspection using the latest technology available to look for termite activity, previous or current termite damage or termite workings. These are the areas we inspect:
- Interior and exterior of the home’s accessible areas
- Roof cavities and sub floors (where accessible)
- Perimeter fences
- Retaining walls
- Grounds of the property
- Garages and carports
- Drains and down pipes for gaps or leaks
- Concrete slabs for cracks
- Toilets and under sinks in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry and utility rooms
- Wooden door and window surrounds
- Around hot water tanks
- Around air conditioning units
After the termite inspection has been done, we issue our clients with a detailed report, fully compliant with the Australian Standard AS 3660.2-2000. The report will advise the home owner of the areas inspected, discussing any areas of concern, report on any past or present termite activity and make recommendations.
If you need a thorough and professional termite inspection, be sure to contact GC Pest Control. We use the latest state of the art Thermal and Radar equipment to provide peace of mind.